Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
NOW AVAILABLE ON ORDERS ONLINE
UP TO $1,000. *
conditions apply - subject to Afterpay's terms and conditions - www.afterpay.com.au/terms
Afterpay allows you the flexibility of receiving your goods straight away and paying it off over time.
Afterpay makes shopping more convenient enabling you to get the things you want , when you want them, while managing your payments over time.
How does Afterpay Work?
Afterpay offers simple and affordable instalment plans. Allowing you to pay your purchase off in four equal instalments, every fortnight. For example, if your total purchase is $500 you pay 4 instalments of $125.
There are no additional fees to use Afterpay if you pay on time. All your payments are interest free and you will receive your order straight away. Afterpay will notify you by text and email when your next payment is due. This is generally a few days before the next payment is due.
How Afterpay works:
- Browse our products and add to cart.
- Choose Afterpay as your payment method at the checkout.
- Instantly create your account and complete your purchase.
The Afterpay payment process commences when you have selected Afterpay as your payment option. You will be redirected from Articci’s site to ‘Checkout with Afterpay.’
All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a resident of Australia.
late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply. The first payment may be due at the time of purchase. For complete terms visit https://www.afterpay.com/terms
New Afterpay Customers Get the App
If you have never used Afterpay before you will need to set up an account with Afterpay. The first step in this process is to verify your mobile number and you will be sent a code via text message to enter before being able to proceed.
An Afterpay account is automatically created for you once you have provided all the relevant information. A payment summary page is displayed and you will need to enter your card payment details to confirm the order. Afterpay will perform data validation checks to ensure the details are entered correctly and that the card expiry date is beyond the date of final payment.
Existing Afterpay Customers
If you have used Afterpay before you will be redirected a sign in page and be prompted to log in with your Afterpay password. Once logged in a payment summary is displayed and you are able to summit the order to Afterpay.
For approved orders, an order confirmation email is sent from Afterpay to the customer. Afterpay will also send an order confirmation email to Articci.
Modifying Your Order
The order details cannot be changed once Afterpay has approved an order. Articci is able to issue partial refunds if items are not in stock or cannot be fulfilled for any reason.
You are also not able to add additional items to your order once Afterpay has approved your order. You will need to place a new separate order for the new items or cancel the previous order and create a new order to include the new items.
Terms & Conditions
- Afterpay allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 installments due every 2 weeks. Please be aware that in some cases, Afterpay may require you to make a payment at the time of purchase.
- You must be over 18 years of age and be the authorised holder of an eligible debit/credit card to apply for Afterpay.
- All orders are subject to Afterpay’s approval. If you have any overdue payments, Afterpay will not be available to you.
- As part of Afterpay’s approval process they may conduct a pre-authorisation on your nominated card, up to an amount of your first instalment payment.
- You can make repayments to Afterpay any time BEFORE the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically process payments on the scheduled dates from your card. If there is a failed payment, late fees will apply. $10 for the initial late fee and $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
- For each order below $40, a maximum of one $10 late fee may be applied per order. For each order of $40 or above, the total of the late fees that may be applied are capped at 25% of the original order value or $68, whichever is less.
- If you are unable to pay on time, please contact Afterpay as soon as possible. Click here for more info regarding Hardship.
- Please note the delivery and quality of goods and all refunds is the responsibility of Articci.