Ocean Scapes Painting Workshop
Learn how to paint exciting seascapes with water soluble oils in this 2 day workshop!
Whether you are a seasoned artist or a complete beginner, this workshop will help you to create a beautiful realistic representational style seascape painting.
You will learn a variety of tricks and techniques to achieve a painting that glows, learning how to create beautiful transparent colours that show the depth of the water, how to paint foam, spray, clouds and sand to create a gorgeous beach scene.
What You Will Learn:
- How to draw up your composition on canvas
- How to mix the correct colours
- Blending and brush techniques
- How to apply layers to create depth
- How to paint sea spray and foam
- Painting sky and clouds
- How to oil out and varnish when finished
- Use of oil paints, easels, aprons etc.
- Lots of photo references to choose from
- Instructional notes provided
What To Bring:
We will work on an 20″ x 30″ / 50.8cm x 76.2cm canvas as shown here – available for purchase at the class or you can bring your own or order in advance.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST:
Next course date doesn't work for you?
Register your interest to be notified of future course dates. You will be added to our mailing list and will receive emails about future dates.