Ocean Scapes Painting Workshop
Learn how to paint exciting seascapes with water soluble oils in this 2 day workshop!
Whether you are a seasoned artist or a complete beginner, this workshop will help you to create a beautiful realistic representational style seascape painting.
You will learn a variety of tricks and techniques to achieve a painting that glows, learning how to create beautiful transparent colours that show the depth of the water, how to paint foam, spray, clouds and sand to create a gorgeous beach scene.
What You Will Learn:
- How to draw up your composition on canvas
- How to mix the correct colours
- Blending and brush techniques
- How to apply layers to create depth
- How to paint sea spray and foam
- Painting sky and clouds
- How to oil out and varnish when finished
- Use of oil paints, easels, aprons etc.
- Lots of photo references to choose from
- Instructional notes provided
What To Bring:
We will work on an 20″ x 30″ / 50.8cm x 76.2cm canvas as shown here – available for purchase at the class or you can bring your own or order in advance.