Derwent Inktense Paint Pan Set 1
The Derwent Inktense Paint Pan Travel Set is made with the unique Inktense formulation found in Derwent’s Inktense Pencil and Blocks ranges, producing a vibrant finish which remains fixed once dried. You can use the Derwent Inktense Paint Pain Set like a pan watercolour set, but the colours are more vibrant and are permanent once dry.
Inktense is a pigment-based product that is extremely soluble in water, but has a transparent ink-like wash unlike a traditional watercolour. Unlike traditional watercolour, washes of vivid paint can be applied without dissolving previously dried layers. This unique formulation is highly pigmented, producing a richly hued finish ideal for all sorts of creative projects.
Since Inktense is permanent when dry, it is not only suitable for use on watercolour paper, but can be painted on fabric and other surfaces as well for a wide range of fine art and craft projects.
Ideal for travel and use outdoors with everything needed to “paint on the go” including 12 highly lightfast Inktense paint pans, a mini water brush, sponge and five mixing areas.
- Permanent when dry – easily allows you to layer or place contrasting colours next to each other without the fear of colour bleeding.
- Make custom shades by mixing colours or adding more water.
- Professional quality, all colours are 100% lightfast.
- Compact and portable – ideal for travel with everything needed to paint on the go in one compact case.
Palette #1 is a traditional colour selection and includes the following colours: Sun Yellow, Mango, Poppy Red, Dark Plum, Mid Ultramarine, Bright Blue, Teal Green, Racing Green, Kiwi, Burnt Yellow Ochre, Natural Brown, Ink Black
- 12 x highly lightfast Inktense paint pans
- 1 x mini waterbrush
- 1 x sponge
- 5 x mixing areas on the inside lid