The Fineline applicator is air tight, non-clogging and provides for precise application and placement of liquid on paper, canvas, glass, ceramics, wood, metal & fabric. These applicators work as a drawing tool allowing you to make fee-hand designs, precision spots and continuous lines.
The cap wire closure system makes the bottle air-tight which prevents liquids from degrading or drying out. Always ready for use which is particularly important with liquids such as acrylics which dry very quickly.
Fineliners are suitable for acrylics, inks, gutta, watercolours, silk dyes, fabric paints, stains, henna, masking and resist fluid, glazes, nail polish, water-based adhesives.
- Simple to use
- Includes a cap wire closure
- Ergonomic bottle for easy application
- Air tight
Two packs Available:
- Single pack contains one empty 37 ml oval applicator bottle with a standard tip or fine tip.
- Two Pack contains two empty 37 ml oval applicator bottles with a standard tip or fine tips.
Stainless Steel Tip Sizes:
- Fine Tip – 20 gauge (0.5mm)
- Standard Tip – 18 gauge (0.8mm)