Liquitex Pouring Medium – Gloss
Liquitex Pouring Medium is great to use for acrylic pour paintings as it acts as a diluting agent and a binder and makes the paint pour more smoothly without compromising the vibrancy of the pigment. Also it improves the overall integrity of your paints so that they dry and finish without cracking, separating or fading. It can also be applied over your acrylic paintings to achieve a water resistant glass like finish.
The paint film dries without holding bubbles. It retains its high gloss and wet appearance when dry. This Pouring Medium will not add transparency when mixed with colour. It is light fast, archival quality, flexible, non-yellowing and water resistant and permanent when dry. Mix with colours to promote drying with a smooth, evenly coloured film.
Suitable for use with acrylic media only.
- Gives even poured puddles and acrylic skins
- Results in a smooth surface, with no crazing, cracking or bubbles
- Dries to a high gloss, wet-look finish
- Lowers viscosity of heavier body paints, giving increased flow
- Extends your colour further without affecting acrylic stability
- Maintains colour opacity
- Maintains paint adhesion, durability and archival quality
- Fully intermixable with all Liquitex products
- Lowers the viscosity of heavier bodied paints, giving increased flow, extending your colour further and will not affect colour stability
Tip: Ensure your poured surface is level and your poured fluid won’t crack when dry.