Lumiere Metallic Acrylic – Jacquard
Lumiere metallic acrylics has been created using Pearl Ex pigments. These paints can be used on wool, silk, paper, cotton and synthetic fabrics.
These colours remain true even on black and dark fabrics. They can be heat fixed with a hot iron are acid free and easily clean up in water. Lumiere won’t crack, peel or chip even on flexible surfaces like fabric, leather, vinyl or rubber. Adheres well to non porous surfaces like ceramics a metal. They are also light fast and weather resistant with excellent coverage on dark grounds.
- light body metallic acrylic paint
- light fast and washable
- permanent and flexible
- use on fabrics, canvas, leather, vinyl, paper, wood, suede, rubber, clay and more
- resistant to cracking, peeling, chipping and scuffing
- paint cures after 24 hours
- clean up with soap and water
- can be diluted with up to 25% water if desired