POSCA Paint Pen Bold Tip PC7M
Mark in vivid colour on practically any surface!
The Posca PC7M Marker has a bold bullet tip 4.5 – 5.5mm wide.
The opaque, water-based ink in Uni-Posca Markers dries to a matte finish on both porous and non-porous surfaces. Odourless, fadeproof, and bleedproof, these markers are great for posters, signs, sketching, lettering, graphs, and charts.
Writes on metal, glass, plastic, stone, paper, photographs, fabrics, paper, matboard, wood, Styrofoam, metal, vinyl and more.
- This marker has a 4.5 mm bullet shaped nib which allows you to create bold markings and precise colouring.
- You can blend these markers when they are wet or overlay them when they are dry.
- POSCA tips can be removed and washed by rinsing it under cold water or leaving it to soak overnight.
- The ball inside the barrel mixes the paint, giving an even consistency, while the cap provides a tight seal ensuring protection and longevity of the tip.
- The PC-7M is appreciated by both beginners and professionals for its broad bullet tip, enabling both precise colouring and large-scale precision work.