This painting knife has a long skinny pointed shape (similar to that of ski’s) that is hard to find. Perfect for paint smaller details, creating lines and getting into smaller areas.
These high-quality knives are made of the best stainless steel to resist corrosion from any medium. Each blade is tempered and polished, and has good flexibility when using pressure. The ergonomically designed wooden handle makes using the painting tool comfortable and easy to grasp.
- Nice flexibility
- Stainless Steel blade with wooden handle
- Suitable for acrylic or oil painting
- Use with impasto, cold wax, modelling paste or heavy bodied paints
- Ski shaped blade length: 5.6cm and width (at widest point): 0.7cm
- Length from tip to end of handle: 20.5cm
- Wooden handle length: 10cm