Sta-Wet Premier Palette
Preserve the freshness of your paints for many days or even weeks, saving you from having to clean your palette after every painting session! Save paint, time and money – no more dried up, wasted paint!
The Sta-Wet Premier palette is ideal for projects that require maximum palette surface area.
Masterson’s patented process keeps acrylics and other water-based paints moist on the open palette for hours. Once the lid is closed, the paints will stay in workable condition for days or even weeks. A wet sponge and special permeable palette paper provide the paint with a constant source of moisture. Paints will not dry out. The airtight container can be used to store oil paints also (oil palette paper not included).
The Masterson Sta-Wet palette is a convenient double-sided palette, designed with one side for oil and acrylic paints and the other for watercolours. It comes with disposable palette sheets made of acrylic and oil film and a sponge which helps keep your acrylic paints moist, so you can save paint.
Dimensions: 41cm x 31cm x 4.5cm
Each Palette Contains:
- Five sheets of “Sta-wet” acrylic palette paper
- 1 x Cellulose Sponge
- Palette Tray and Lid
- Complete instructions for preparation and use
How to Use the Sta-Wet Palette:
For Use with Acrylics:
- Use Masterson’s patented “Sta-Wet” palette paper and sponge (5 sheets and 1 sponge included).
- Moisten the sponge and lay it inside the tray, then place the palette paper on top.
- Paints will slowly absorb moisture from the sponge to keep paints wet for hours while the palette is open.
- The lid will keep your paints clean and moist for days, even weeks!
- For best results, use only Sta-Wet brand palette paper, which is permeable, cleanable, and reusable.
For Use with Oils:
- For use with Oils remove the acrylic palette paper and sponge.
- Insert your favourite oil palette paper (not included) into the tray.
- The lid will keep your paints clean and help retard drying.