Straight-edged blades make loading very easy and simple and were famously used by Bob Ross to paint mountains and is perfect for pushing, spreading and dragging the paint over your canvas.
The smaller knife is excellent for areas that are difficult to paint with the larger standard-size knife.
This high-quality painting knife is made of the best stainless steel to resist corrosion from any medium. Each blade is tempered and polished, and has good flexibility when using pressure. The ergonomically designed wooden handle makes using the painting tool comfortable and easy to grasp.
- Nice flexibility
- Stainless Steel blade with wooden handle
- Suitable for acrylic or oil painting
- Use with impasto, cold wax, modelling paste or heavy bodied paints
- Straight Edge Angled shaped blade length: 9.5cm and width (at widest point): 2.6cm
- Angled tip long side: 2.7cm short side 1.4cm approx
- Length from tip to end of handle: 20.5cm
- Wooden handle length: 10cm