These highly pigmented fluid acrylics apply quickly and easily and dry quickly. They are fantastic to mix with other mediums and great for layering colour down fast!
These Air Brush Acrylics are perfect for airbrushing, marbling, pouring, spritzing, painting, stamping, refilling markers and pens, stencilling, spraying or simply painting straight from the bottle!
Jacquard Air Brush Colour can be applied directly onto many surfaces such as vinyl, leather, plastic, rubber, clay metal and fabric and can be used for multiple techniques such as airbrushing, marbling, spritzing, painting, stamping and refilling markers and pen. You can easily spray right out of the bottle with no additives required or you can load up your paint brush and paint directly onto your chosen surface.
- Paint becomes permanent once heat set by either using a heat gun on hard surfaces or a dry iron on fabric. Once heat set the paint has excellent wash-fastness on fabric, leaving it soft to touch.
- Jacquard Air Brush Colour are odourless, non-toxic and water-based making for easy clean up.
- Formulated for easy spraying right out of the bottle with no additives or adulteration required, these odourless, non-toxic and water-based fluid acrylic paints perform well even at low pressures, with minimal tip-dry or clogging.
- Excellent adhesion on many non-traditional surfaces such as vinyl, leather, plastic, rubber and fabric, these paints are soft to the touch and exceptionally wash fast. Resists cracking, peeling and chipping.
- Available in six inter-mixable varieties: Transparent, Opaque, Metallic, Fluorescent, Bright, and Iridescent. All the colours are highly pigmented and intense.
- Acid Free