This angled pointed palette knife is ideal for creating sharp points or corners or creating straight lines, scraping, dragging, pulling or cutting through paint.
This painting knife has and angled blade with the longest side on the left side and curved edges.
This high-quality painting knife is made of the best stainless steel to resist corrosion from any medium. Each blade is tempered and polished, and has good flexibility when using pressure. The ergonomically designed wooden handle makes using the painting tool comfortable and easy to grasp.
- Nice flexibility
- Stainless Steel blade with wooden handle
- Suitable for acrylic or oil painting
- Use with impasto, cold wax, modelling paste or heavy bodied paints
- Crank handle
- Angled Painting Knife shaped blade length on long side: 7.5cm and shorter side: 5.5cm
- Blade width (at widest point): 2.2cm
- Length from tip to end of handle: 22.5cm
- Wooden handle length: 10cm