Art Spectrum’s Masking Fluid is a pigmented rubber latex-based liquid used for masking out areas. The coloured tint allows the artist to see the areas where it has been applied.
Peel or rub off with fingers or suitable eraser when paint is dry.
- Shake before use
- Do not apply on damp or wet paper
- Do not apply on paper with soft or no sizing.
- Apply with a brush or a shaper.
- Allow to dry before painting over
- Remove as soon as possible once dry
- Wash brushes in water immediately after use.