A new and innovative way to use premium artist grade graphite for drawing or painting. No. 1 Kneadable Graphite has the consistency of putty that allows the artist to mould its shape for large or small areas.
Artgraf No.1 can be combined with water soluble techniques to produce an endless range of light and dark shades. Dries quickly in order to preserve the art work and to allow work by layers with water without having to wait too long. Use with a wet brush for watercolour effects, draw onto wet paper or blend a small amount of No1 with water to create a paint like consistency.
TIP: Artgraf No.1 Kneadable Graphite can be treated just like clay. Even if it gets completely dry it can be reversed just adding some water (add water if its too dry or keep the bag open if its too limp). It is important to do it smoothly; don’t add a huge amount of water, do it in small portions and wait, the material will incorporate all the water. Normally it will take a few hours to be homogenous again and then keep it sealed.
- Artist water-soluble graphite
- Use wet or dry
- Rich intense graphite
- Ideal for painting or watercolour
- Paint on a whole new level with this portable 150g package of kneadable graphite putty
- This kneadable graphite putty is perfect for artists to use dry for drawing or with water soluble techniques – store and reuse
- Artists can create a wide range of shades from light transparent hues to rich, deep opaque colors for drawing, sketching and watercolor effects
- This graphite is the perfect artist tool for studio and plein air use