Want to add a hanging cord to the back of your finished canvas artwork?
This Canvas Hanger Pack includes the D-Ring hooks and screws you need to hang your canvas.
With 20 screws and 20 D-rings, this set will allow you to hang 10 canvases.
Instructions on how to measure placement and attach the hooks properly are included on the back of the package.
- Cover desk with a soft towel and put canvas face down on it.
- Measure approx. one quarter to one third down the back of the canvas and mark with a pencil on each side of the frame.
- You will need two hooks and two screws for each canvas.
- Line up the hook holes with the pencil marks on the frame and use a Phillips head screwdriver to insert screws through the holes.
- Attach framing cord to the hooks and hang up your masterpiece!