Professional quality high flow acrylics in squeeze bottles
Global Colours Professional High Flow line of acrylic paints are a professional quality, intensely pigmented low viscosity paint offering incredible versatility and new creative opportunities.
It is light-fast, water resistant, fast drying, permanent, and completely flexible. It is self-levelling and contains no fillers/extenders. May be used in a wide range of applications – liquid art, painting, drawing, staining, inking, airbrushing, mixed media and more. A variety of applicators may be used including airbrush, refillable markers, dip pens, all types of brushes from fine line detail to broad strokes.
This line of Professional Artist Acrylics can be used for exhibitions, commercial illustration, traditional art, realism, scenic art, folk art, or textile painting, coloured sculpture, block painting, or decoupage. Ideal to use with pouring medium and string gel medium for those wanting to pour, puddle and drip their acrylic paints to create a liquid art effect.
This premium, archival range of Professional Artist Acrylics by Global Colours contains only the highest quality pigments and ingredients. They have been formulated with an environmental conscience and are non-toxic and water-soluble in 100% recyclable packaging.
All have the highest lightfastness so you can paint knowing that your artwork will stand the test of time and continue looking vibrant for years.
This product is lead, chromium, and cadmium free and complies with Australian Standards ATSM D4236.
- This water-based acrylic paint is intensely pigmented and offers versatile effects
- Lightfast pigments in strong colours
- When dry, it is water-resistant
- Suitable for use on paper, canvas, wood, glass, metal, masonite boards, plywood, and cardboard
- Self-levelling with no fillers or extenders
- There is 250 mL of acrylic paint
- Flexible with low viscosity
- This paint does not contain lead, chromium, or cadmium
- The strong colours are ideal for fine line detail to broad brushstrokes
- Comes in a squeezy bottle perfect for pouring straight onto the canvas
- Australian made and owned.