Langridge artists’ pigments are perfect for use in interior, exterior, and archival applications and are noted for their quality of grade and fineness. You can use Langridge’s pigments into most mediums such epoxy resin, oil, acrylic, gouache, varnish, wax, paper pulp, or clay. Mix and create your own paint colours, or add to epoxy resin to create fabulous resin art pieces!
All Langridge dry pigments are pure single pigment types with no blending. Langridge supply traditional earths and historical colours from original sources as well as constantly researching and selecting modern pigments to satisfy artist demand for new colours of vibrancy and intensity.
Every colour is verified for its origin and identified for its chemical characteristics to provide the artist with a range of pigments noted for their quality of grade, pigments are highly lightfast ASTM 1 (excluding fluorescent colours).
- Wide range of light-fast pure pigments
- Excellent colour strength, clarity and brilliance
- Ideal for artists who prefer to create their own paints
- The best product to colour epoxy resins
- Excellent value colours go a long way