CraftSmart Liquid Gloss Resin 2 litre Kit – High Gloss Glass-like Finish Two Part Epoxy Resin System
Create your very own resin coated fluid artworks with this two part epoxy resin kit by Craft Smart. Perfect for Resin Art, Craft Projects and covering Timber Bench Tops.
This Craftsmart Glass Coat Liquid Gloss Kit will give your project a tough, durable and heat-resistant, glass-like finish. Craft Smart Liquid Gloss Resin kits create perfectly clear glass-like finishes over the top of paintings or when combined with paint or pigments – the finish is equal to many coats of traditional varnish applications. Just mix the two parts and pour or brush onto the surface.
This resin can be applied to wood, metal, glass, terracotta, ceramic tiles, plaster, cardboard and boards – it can also be used in plastic mould to create jewellery, chopping boards, coasters, ornaments and other products.
- Easy to mix
- This epoxy resin is solvent-based.
- It comes with a mixing stick so that you can easily mix the included hardener and resin to create the gloss.
- The resin will dry clear and won’t effect the colours underneath, only giving them a glossy look.
- It can be used on a variety of different surfaces including wood, plaster, marble, photos, canvas and more.
- When cured, it is water and heat-resistant as well as adding a durable finish equivalent to 50 coats of varnish.
- Touch dry in 24hrs. 2-3 weeks for the surface to fully cure.
- Do not put the finished pieces in the dishwasher, microwave oven or immerse completed projects in water.
- Approx coverage is 100ml per 30x30cm which equates approx to 1.1-1.2ltr per sq metre
The Kit Includes:
– Resin Part A – 1 litre
– Resin Part B – 1 litre
– Stirring Stick
1) Combine equal parts of resin and hardener in a container.
2) Mix using stirrer for approximately 2 minutes.
3) Pour onto surface to be coated. Spread with brush or spreader.
4) Remove bubbles using a butane torch.
When using Liquid Gloss Resin it is important to wear gloves if you are likely to get the glue on your fingers or hands. If you get on your skin for any reason, wash it off straight away in warm soapy water. We recommend cleaning alcohol or an acetone cleaning solvent to clean up spills, runs, drips and equipment. As with all chemicals, it is always wise to work in a well-ventilated area. Avoid breathing in the fumes and wear protective clothing.