This much loved palette knife shape is useful for creating a variety of effects and textures in your artworks.
This shape of painting knife was famously used by Bob Ross to paint mountains and is perfect for pushing, spreading and dragging the paint over your canvas.
This high-quality painting knife is made of the best stainless steel to resist corrosion from any medium. Each blade is tempered and polished, and has good flexibility when using pressure. The ergonomically designed wooden handle makes using the painting tool comfortable and easy to grasp.
- Nice flexibility
- Stainless Steel blade with wooden handle
- Suitable for acrylic or oil painting
- Use with impasto, cold wax, modelling paste or heavy bodied paints
- Mountain shaped blade length: 9.5cm and width (at widest point): 2.8cm
- Angled tip long side: 3.5cm short side 1.5cm approx
- Length from tip to end of handle: 20.7cm
- Wooden handle length: 10cm