Preserve the freshness of your paints for many days or even weeks, saving you from having to clean your palette after every painting session! Save paint, time and money – no more dried up, wasted paint!
The Sta-Wet Premier palette is ideal for projects that require maximum palette surface area.
Masterson’s patented process keeps acrylics and other water-based paints moist on the open palette for hours. Once the lid is closed, the paints will stay in workable condition for days or even weeks. A wet sponge and special permeable palette paper provide the paint with a constant source of moisture. Paints will not dry out. The airtight container can be used to store oil paints also (oil palette paper not included).
The Masterson Sta-Wet palette is a convenient double-sided palette, designed with one side for oil and acrylic paints and the other for watercolours. It comes with disposable palette sheets made of acrylic and oil film and a sponge which helps keep your acrylic paints moist, so you can save paint.
Dimensions: 41cm x 31cm x 4.5cm
Each Palette Contains:
- Five sheets of “Sta-wet” acrylic palette paper
- 1 x Cellulose Sponge
- Palette Tray and Lid
- Complete instructions for preparation and use
How to Use the Sta-Wet Palette:
For Use with Acrylics:
- Use Masterson’s patented “Sta-Wet” palette paper and sponge (5 sheets and 1 sponge included).
- Moisten the sponge and lay it inside the tray, then place the palette paper on top.
- Paints will slowly absorb moisture from the sponge to keep paints wet for hours while the palette is open.
- The lid will keep your paints clean and moist for days, even weeks!
- For best results, use only Sta-Wet brand palette paper, which is permeable, cleanable, and reusable.
For Use with Oils:
- For use with Oils remove the acrylic palette paper and sponge.
- Insert your favourite oil palette paper (not included) into the tray.
- The lid will keep your paints clean and help retard drying.