Save paint, time and money – no more dried up, wasted paint!
The Masterson Sta-Wet palette is a convenient double-sided palette, designed with one side for oil and acrylic paints and the other for watercolours. It comes with disposable palette sheets made of acrylic and oil film and a sponge which helps keep your acrylic paints moist, so you can save paint.
The Super pro palette features 28 separate wells for holding pigments and 3 divided mixing areas to keep your color ranges separate. The inverted lid can be used as an additional, larger mixing area. The lid will keep your paints clean between painting sessions
For Use with Acrylics:
- Use Masterson’s patented “Sta-Wet” palette paper and sponge (5 sheets and 1 sponge included).
- Paints will slowly absorb moisture from the sponge to keep paints wet for hours while the palette is open.
- The lid will keep your paints clean and moist for days, even weeks!
For Use with Watercolours:
- Move the paper and sponge and use all the wells and mixing areas to work with your paints.
- Use the 32 separate wells for holding pigments.
- 3 divided mixing areas to keep your colour ranges separate.
- The inverted lid can be used as an additional mixing area.
- The lid will keep your paints clean between painting sessions.
For Use with Oils:
- For use with Oils remove the acrylic palette paper and sponge
- Insert your favorite oil palette paper (not included) into the tray
- The lid will keep your paints clean and help retard drying.