Mont Marte’s Tracing Paper is a smooth, hard, transparent surface that accepts pencil, markers and ink.
It has a great clarity and is ideal for tracing images, overlays and design work in the studio or classroom. The durable surface is resistant to repeat erasures.
How to Use:
- Place the transparent tracing paper on top of the image you wish to copy.
- Using a graphite pencil, draw around the image onto the tracing paper.
- Once finished, turn the tracing paper over and place on top of a scrap piece of paper.
- Trace your tracing with graphite pencil on the other side of the tracing paper.
- Now place the tracing paper over the surface you wish to trace your image onto with the side you just drew facing down.
- Trace over your drawing one more time – this will transfer the graphite you just drew on the back side onto your desired surface.
- Acid free
- 40 sheets