RGM Pastrello 45 Painting Knife
In collaboration with Italian artist Franco pastrello, RGM has created a whole new series of palette knives based around the technique of painting with “soft palette knives”. the narrow blade styles allow for superb flexibility and very fine details. The blades are made of high-quality steel that has been specially treated to protect the blade as well as improve the spreadability of colour.
For over 50 years, RGM has been producing distinguished fine artist tools designed for masters, professionals and serious students. RGM exquisite painting knives and tools for carving, sculpting and etching are made with the highest quality materials, following the tradition of artisans and artists. With the revival of painting knife work, RGM has lead the avant-garde, offering innovative shapes and characteristics that yield new functionality for the artist. RGM paint knives are available in a range of over 250 models. Each tempered steel blade is hand-ground, providing unparalleled flexibility and spreadability.
- This palette knife is designed especially for detail, with a narrow blade style that provides you with the utmost flexibility
- The blade is approximately 8cm from tip to shank and approx. 5mm at the base coming to a 1mm tip.
- For use with relief pastes such as impasto, mortar, gels, modelling pastes or gesso
- Enjoy with both acrylics and oils
- Ergonomic handle made from handsome bubinga wood