Break Free with Watercolours and Inks
Break free and learn how to combine watercolours with inks, dry pigments and mediums to create exciting abstracts.
Discover the beautiful effects you can achieve by combining watercolours with inks, gouache, dry pigments and more.
Whether you are an experienced watercolour painter or a complete beginner this class will teach you new techniques and allow you to explore how you can incorporate different medims and effects to create and enhance your artwork.
In this class we will break all the traditional rules so you can find new effects and techniques to enhance your work by creating an abstract painting. You will experience playing with dropping inks into wet watercolour to achieve beautiful effects and create gorgeous patterns and seeing how the different products interact with eachother.
In this class you will:
- Use fine liners and masking pens
- Use traditional watercolours, liquid watercolours and watercolour brush pens
- Use acrylic gouache, dry pigments and inks with traditional and liquid watercolours
- Learn how to layer transparent and opaque colours to enhance your mixed media and watercolour projects
- Play with mark making techniques and try new mediums that can enhance a mixed media water based painting.
- Learn about using watercolour grounds so you can paint watercolour on almost any surface
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST:
Next course date doesn't work for you?
Register your interest to be notified of future course dates. You will be added to our mailing list and will receive emails about future dates.