Articci Watercolour Paint Set 24 Colours
Articci’s Watercolour Paint Set is the perfect kit for professional artists, students and children alike.
These vibrant non-toxic premium quality watercolour paints are ideal for creating your next masterpiece. The included water brush gives you the flexibility to create washes and blends quickly and easily and is also perfect for travel. Your stencil set opens up a range of possibilities for creating textures and patterns and is perfect for experimentation.
Learn how to get the most out of your watercolour paint set by accessing your free watercolour painting lesson to learn a wide range of exciting watercolour techniques to expand your creativity and take your artworks to the next level!
Your Kit Contains:
- 24 Tubes of Vibrant Watercolour Paint (12mls each)
- Refillable Water Brush
- Set of 4 Stencils
- Access to Online Video Watercolour Lessons and Printable Watercolour Tutorial
- Access to Download a Printable Designer Tropical Colouring Book
- Access to Download the bestselling eBook “Ready, Set, Go” which includes the chapter “10 Business Success Secrets for Creatives” written by Articci directors Sonya and Tracy Saywell
Why Choose Articci Premium Watercolour Paint Set?
Articci is a new brand of Art Supplies created by artists for artists selling in Australia and the US. We share your passion for painting and experimenting with various mediums to create new designs and artworks or simply have fun, and we care about the quality of our products. All Articci products have a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not happy with the quality of these paints you can return them for a full refund.
- Great value for money
- Safe for all ages
- Excellent quality
- The perfect gift set
- Gain inspiration and learning from our online lessons
- For beginners through to advanced/professional artists
- Versatile – perfect on watercolour paper but also great on canvas!
- Satisfaction guarantee
Video Lessons Include:
- The Basics of Watercolour Techniques
- Using the Wet-on-Wet Technique and Blending Colours on Paper Shoe Design
- The Do’s & Don’ts of Using Stencils with Watercolour
- Watercolour Face with Lift Out Background pattern with Stencil
- Toucan Tropical Placement Print using Wet-on-Wet Technique (using design from included colouring book)
- Painting facial features, skin & hair, wet-on-wet, laying and building up colours to create a beautiful face
- Watercolour Fashion Illustration with Sheer Fabric Series