Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: January 31, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Articci operated by Saywell Designs Pty Ltd.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following policy terms are applicable for any physical products that you purchased from us only. For purchases of services, digital products or otherwise non-physical items please review these Terms & Conditions relating to the appropriate service (such as online courses/memberships/programs or any live classes/workshops/retreats).
Change of Mind
Please choose items carefully as we do not provide refunds or exchanges for incorrect choice or change of mind for online or in-store purchases.
If you have changed your mind about a product purchased in-store (not online) you can exchange the product for a store credit or other items, provided the item is:
- in its original packaging and is in a saleable condition,
- is unopened and unused,
- has an expiry or best before date which is at least 30 days following the date of exchange,
- proof of purchase is provided for the purchase having been made within 30 days.
If you wish to exchange a product purchased online, you may do so in-store OR if you cover the cost of return postage and postage of the new item to you.
Store credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the exchange.
When are Customers Entitled to a Refund?
When the product:
- Has a fault that the customer did not know about at the time of purchase
- Does not do the job that the customer was led to believe it would do
- Does not match the sample or description the customer was shown
If you believe an item is faulty, you may have rights to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law. These rights are not impacted by the change of mind policy or limited by a defined timeframe.
However the Australian Consumer Law does recognize that the relevant time period may vary by product (or service) depending on the nature of the goods (or service), the price paid and any representations made about the goods (or service).
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for us to send your goods to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time. If there is a major failure, you may choose a refund or exchange. If the failure is minor, we will repair the item (or, at our discretion, we may replace the item or refund you) within a reasonable time.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, Articci will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
Articci will require satisfactory proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
If the product is faulty customers may negotiate with staff so an appropriate solution is found such as repair, replacement or refund. In the case of genuinely faulty goods, Articci will reimburse your return postage costs if the product was originally purchased online.
When are Customers Not ENtitled to a Refund?
Customers are not entitled to a refund in the following circumstances:
- When the customer has changed their mind about a product. This includes when the customer has found a cheaper product elsewhere, has bought a gift that is unsuitable, or their circumstances have changed and they no longer require the goods.
- If they knew, or should have known about a fault when the goods were purchased - for example as seconds, used goods, discounted damaged goods.
- If they are unable to prove from whom and when the item was purchased.
- If the goods were purchased more than 30 days prior to the request for refund.
- The product has been made to your specifications or is clearly personalised.
- The nature of the product makes it unsuitable to be returned, deteriorates rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The product is not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The product after delivery, according to their nature, have been inseparably mixed with other items.
Proof of purchase
Please note that all returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by an original Tax Receipt/Invoice showing the transaction date being within 30 days from the request for refund.
If you are unable to provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Articci at its absolute discretion reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange. Articci is not required to provide you with a copy of your original receipt to facilitate an exchange, refund, insurance or warranty claim.
Refunds for all purchases in-store and online will be given using your original payment method, except in the following circumstances:
- Where the same credit or debit card is not available, another card with the same cardholder name may be used, providing permission is granted by the cardholder.
- If the original transaction cardholder would prefer the refund as a gift card this may be arranged providing the cardholder approves this.
For refunds requested via phone, email or online and approved by Articci staff, we will reimburse you within 14 days from the day on which we receive your request. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the purchase, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Gift or Bonus WIth Purchase offers and Bundled Items
Where merchandise is purchased with a gift or bonus offer, the gift or bonus must also be returned (unless otherwise stated). If you are unable to return the gift or bonus or it is not in a saleable condition, the value of any available refund will be reduced by the value of the gift or bonus.
In the instance of bundle offers, all items within the bundle must also be returned or the value of the unreturned items will be deducted from any available refund.
making returns or Exchanges
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us unless the goods are confirmed as being faulty - in which case Articci will cover the return postage costs. Where possible the best method of return is in-store.
You should send the Goods at the following address: 15/340 Scottsdale Drv, Robina QLD 4226 Australia.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
When making a return, you may be asked to present photo identification so that we can record your name, identification type, identification number and expiry date and verify your signature. Acceptable identification must included your full name with a future expiry date, for example an Australian Driver's License or a Passport.
When returning physical products totalling $1,000 or more and requesting a Tax Adjustment Note, your name, address and ABN (if applicable) will be required.
Information collected will be securely stored for a reasonable period of time. It may be used for fraud protection activities and for the purpose of Articci research and analysis. It may be disclosed to state and territory departments on request, as required by law.
The following goods cannot be returned or exchanged:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you (as the gift receiver), You'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: +61 405 543 646
- In-Store at: 15/340 Scottsdale Drv, Robina QLD 4226, Australia
- By mail: Articci, P.O.Box 1427, Broadbeach QLD 4218, Australia