This Amsterdam Painting Knife features a long flexible stainless steel blade with an excellent angled shape with a crank and a comfortable to hold ergonomic handle.
Thanks to the angled shape of the knife it is highly suitable for working expressively with paint, gels, modelling paste and impasto. This painting knife is the perfect art tool for mixing, applying, distributing and scraping off acrylic or oil paint.
- Made of the finest top-quality stainless steel
- Flexible and resilient steel blade
- The ergonomically designed handle provides more comfort and a better grip with every application
- Ideal for working with acrylic or oil paint, gesso, modelling paste, impastos and gel mediums
- The large painting knives are suitable for large amounts of paint and large grounds
- This knife
Knife length: 205 mm
Total length: 320 mm