The Faber-Castell Classic Sketch set is the ideal set for sketching enthusiasts to get started with mono-chrome sketching with a few quality products you can trust to carry out the vision.
This set contains 3 pastel pencils in soft warm tones (white, sanguine and light sepia), 1 oil base pencil a graphite pencil and a paper blending stump so that you can create some beautiful sketches straight away!
The variety and versatility of the media in this set make it a go-to for artists to begin their sketching journey and find their niche.
This pack includes the following Faber-Castell sketching products in a durable cardboard box with a pull-out tray for easy storage and transport:
- 1 Goldfaber Graphite Pencil 2B
- 1 Pitt Oil Base Pencil Black Medium
- 1 Pitt Pastel Pencil White Medium
- 1 Pitt Pastel Pencil Sanguine
- 1 Pitt Pastel Pencil Light Sepia
- 1 Paper blending stump
- Eco Pencil wood from sustainable forestry
- Wooden barrels are comfortable and easy to hold
- Unsurpassed lightfastness provides colour integrity for decades
- Soft, creamy and rich pigments provide maximum colour intensity
- Pastels smudge easily for complex mixing and blending
- Leads use secural bonding (SV) process for extremely high break-resistance, reducing sharpening time
- Suitable for all kinds of sketching & drawing
- Non-toxic and safe to use for peace of mind