One of the safest solvents available, Gamsol allows you to thin your oil paints and clean up without the harmful odor of traditional solvents.
- Gamsol is reusable and non-toxic when used as recommended.
- A little goes a long way – stiff oil colours relax immediately when a small amount of Gamsol is added.
- It evaporates 100% leaving no residue in paint layers.
- Gamsol contains less than 0.005% of aromatic solvent which are the most harmful type, having been refined to remove all aromatic components.
- 100% pure odorless mineral spirits.
Note: Gamsol should not be added to painting mediums made with natural resins (dammar, copal or mastic) as they require strong solvents such as turpentine.
Combustible, harmful or fatal if swallowed. Avoid ingestion. Do not store or use near heat or flame.