Semi Abstract Floral Painting Workshop
Learn how to let loose and create beautiful semi abstract floral paintings that will add a pop of color to your home.
This fun two day workshop with Tracy Saywell will show you how to look at flowers and create a more impressionistic deconstructed abstract style painting using acrylics or oils with other mixed media such as pastels.
If you would like to learn how to create a more abstracted style or even just how to loosen up your painting, this workshop will show you how to start painting in a looser more abstract way! You will create your own unique artwork, drawing from floral arrangements in class and creating a loose style of your own – whether it be just a little looser or a completely wild abstract.
Unlock Your Creativity! It doesn’t matter where you are on your creative journey – whether you’re a seasoned artist or a beginner, this workshop will help you to create a beautiful loose style floral artwork, showing you a variety of techniques and tricks to make your artworks pop.
This Fun Floral Painting Workshop Will Cover:
- How to loosen up to create free flowing expressive abstract artworks
- Find your inner style and make the artwork uniquely yours
- Work from still life and photos to create wonderful compositions
- Explore mark making techniques for interesting effects
- Tips for mixing colours and selecting good colour palettes
- Discover how to create movement with expressive strokes
- Learn different mixed media techniques and about different art mediums
What You’ll Get:
- Use of All Art Supplies Provided! Acrylics, Pastels, Oils, Paint brushes, Aprons etc.
- Instructional notes provided.
What To Bring:
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST:
Next course date doesn't work for you?
Register your interest to be notified of future course dates. You will be added to our mailing list and will receive emails about future dates.